Indian Spice Cake | Cake Recipes | Snacks Recipes | Tea Time Cakes | Sooji Cake | Rava Cake
#IndianSpiceCake #CakeRecipes #SnacksRecipes #TeaTimeCakes #SoojiCake #RavaCake
Indian spices very much known for their aroma and flavor. They are commonly used in a variety of biryanis, pulaos and curries. But did you know that they can also be used in a cake for an amazing masala flavor? Well, to see how to do that, watch this video now!
#Indianspicecake #masalacake #homecooking #spicecake #cakerecipes #homecookingsho #ravacake #soojicake #baking #TeaTimeSnacks
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Full Fat Boiled Milk – 1/2 Litre (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Gz9D4r)
Sugar – 2 Cups (Buy: https://amzn.to/38wnYus)
Melted Ghee – 1/2 Cup (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RBvKxw)
Maida – 2 Cups (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TRS8Em)
Sooji/rava – 1 Cup (Buy:https://amzn.to/38kC1CG)
Baking Powder – 3 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/37jSozL)
Baking Soda – 1 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2v1JDfK)
Fennel Seeds – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2u1p6rl)
Cardamom Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2U5Xxrn)
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Uyk54g)
Sliced Badam (Buy: https://amzn.to/2S4XtWy)
1. Add boiled milk and sugar to a bowl and mix well.
2. After the sugar dissolves, add melted ghee. (Butter can be used instead of ghee)
3. Mix it well and let it come to room temperature.
4. To another bowl, add maida, rava, baking powder, baking soda, fennel seeds, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder and mix everything together.
5. Now add the milk mixture to the dry flour mixture mix everything till there are no lumps.
6. Grease the cake tin with butter and place a butter paper at the bottom.
7. Pour the cake mixture into the tin and garnish it with sliced almonds or any nits of your choice.
8. Pre-heat the oven at 180 Degrees Celsius for 15 mins and then place cake tin in the oven.
9. Bake the cake for 1 Hour at 160 degrees celsius.
10. Check if the cake is fully cooked by poking it with a skewer or tooth pick.
11. After the cake is cooled down, remove from the tin and cut it into slices.
12. The lovely Indian Spice cake is ready to be served.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com