► Support my work on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/EthanC
► Cheap, but useful Kitchen Gear
– Whetstones for sharpening: https://amzn.to/35lvnuv
– Scale: https://amzn.to/2SMht25
– 8 inch Chef’s knife: https://amzn.to/2QLYvWr
– Cast iron: https://amzn.to/2tu4Bmo
– Saucepan: https://amzn.to/2tu4Bmo
– Wood cutting board: https://amzn.to/2Qkw1UQ
– (NOT cheap) Amazing Pan: https://amzn.to/2rW8wYY
Come join me as we walk through 4 tips to make more delicious and flavorful roasted vegetables. Roasted vegetables are one of my favorite dishes to make due to their simple preparation, clean up and unparalleled complex flavors!
FULL RECIPE BELOW
Instagram: @echleb https://www.instagram.com/echleb/
█ Smoked Paprika Roasted Vegetables Recipe █
• 1 Russet Potato
• 1 Medium Yellow Onion
• 2 Carrots, skinned
• 1 TBSP Duck Fat (substitutes olive or peanut oil)
• Salt to taste (A healthy couple pinches)
• Pepper to taste (A healthy grind)
• 2 TSP Smoked Paprika
• 1 TBSP cilantro, minced
• 1 TBSP lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Cut the potato, onion, and carrots into even cubes. In a mixing bowl, combine the vegetables, duck fat, and spices until they are well coated in fat. If needed, add more oil to completely coat.
3. Turn the mixed vegetables onto a baking sheet. Completely space out the vegetables to avoid touching. This will allow the steam to escape and browning to occur.
4. Put the vegetables in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes total, stirring them 3 times over the course of roasting (every 5-10 minutes).
5. While the vegetables are roasting, mix the lime juice and cilantro.
6. Pull the roasted vegetables out of the oven and transfer to your mixing bowl from earlier.
7. Add a spoonful of the lemon juice and cilantro mixture. Stir to combine and serve immediately.
Smokin’ in Seattle by Crazy Jazz
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/eddyfradet/smokin-in-seattle #homecooking #f52grams